Monday, August 9, 2010

Watanabe is Japanese for Amazing Friend

Billy's Graduation from UVU April 2010

I had the pleasure of going to Bombay House tonight with three of my favorite people: Lynne, Laura and Annie.  Lynners is leaving us tomorrow night to head out to Michigan State University to become a scholastic doctor of sorts...as it were.  Now I have a sentimental attachment to good ol' Michigan, especially MSU campus since I served on that campus as an LDS missionary a few years back, but I have an even bigger attachment to my dear friend Lynne and I will miss her tremendously!

I've had the pleasure of becoming great friends with Lynne over the past three years, and as I read her "goodbye" note, that she wrote to me, after I got home tonight, I couldn't help but look back on the great memories we've had over the past two years.  From our fantastic trip to California in Spring of 2009 to just hanging out on Sundays over at her apartment with the rest of our friends doing nothing, Lynne's friendship and the memories as the result thereof will always be a highlight in this chapter of my life. Lynne has always been someone who I could just be myself with and not worry about being judged.  She's always built me up, at times far more than deserved, and has always been supportive of me in whatever I've chosen to do.

Lynne, I'm excited for you and for what lies ahead of you out at MSU! I know that you'll be amazing as always,  and just want you to know that you have A LOT of friends back here who love you and believe in you.  Always keep that in mind, and I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I realized that I never commented on this! Broderick, you are one of my closest and most dear friends. You have truly been a blessing in my life over and over again! Thanks for being amazing!

    ReplyDelete