Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome Warmth

It's not an unusual night. I'm just sitting here in my room, and have been for the last two and half hours as I've been working on my courses...but something feels different.

Nothing happened today that was out of the ordinary...but this isn't an ordinary feeling.

There's just some kind of excitement within me right now that feels fantastic! I feel happy and optimistic about what's in the near future, even though I have NO idea what those things will be.

Possible Culprits:

  •   It's fall outside and I'm loving the weather! 
  • I had a team party tonight and had pumpkin recipe foods ranging from entres to deserts. 
  • Things are changing up at work, and I'm excited for it! 
These are all possible contributors to this welcome elation, but I'm intrigued as to why I'm so suddenly feeling like I'm on cloud 9. Whatever it is that's causing this awesome feeling inside of me, I hope it keeps going!

No comments:

Post a Comment