Thursday, September 2, 2010

Coming to you live from Walmart!

I'm quite giddy at the moment as I type this short entry.  Why, you may ask?  Well because I'm typing this blog entry on my laptop while I sit in the waiting room at Walmart as the oil is being changed in my car.  Yes, that is correct, as the opening menu for a child's DVD continuously repeats the 4 measures of music again and again and again and again...I'm typing nonsense.

I just jailbroke my iphone 4 last night at the constant encouragement of my brother Jesse who swore by the benefits and freedom of doing so.  There's a lovely app called MyWi that will turn an iphone into a wireless router that multiple, yes, multiple devices can connect to for internet access.  Isn't that awesome?! I submit that the answer is a resounding YES!

The only sad thing about this glorious discovery is the realization that the internet speed I'm experiencing right now is about 5 times better than the internet that I had at my apartment for the past year. Yeah, I'm not bitter...

Anyway, an update on my life consists of the same ol' same ol'. Still single, regrettably so.  Just started a new, and my last, semester of my undergrad career in school and am looking to pound out 18 credits worth of school by the time good ol' St. Nicholas comes to visit. Santa, bring me freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment