Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's To New

I'm not sure if it is just because I've had a crazy sleep schedule the past three weeks, or if it is just in anticipation of what's to come in 2011, but it's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep! I've been lying here for an hour just trying to turn my brain off, but to no avail. So here I am with another blog entry.

2010 has been a great year for me, having brought with it lots of opportunities for growth and new experiences. I've met many new friends, have had the opportunity of serving in different church callings, and have had the opportunity to learn many new things in my work position. In short, it has been a great build on to what has come before, and I hope it proves to be an addition to a foundation, laid by preceding years, on which much happiness and success can be obtained in the different areas of my life.

I don't know what's in store for 2011. At best, I have a vague outline of what I'd like to see come to fruition; but whatever may come, and however my plans may change in the next 12 months, I'm excited to welcome in 2011 and whatever, or whomever, it may bring with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment