Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Tale of the Forever Bachelor

*Ahem*

Future wife, future wife, where art thou?
Dost thou not know that to thy father I've offered a cow...

*SLAP*

Ouch! Ohhhh, that really hurt!
Woman, why are you pushing my face into the dirt?!

It's not like I offered something insulting like a swine.
Say, you did look a lot different last night after I had just drunken some wine...

*Kick to the Tenders*

*High voice* You're obviously upset about something, we can talk later,
It doesn't matter;
I'd better just lie here a while and try to regather.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did this come from you might ask? I have no clue, to be honest.  But it was an entertaining waste of time to think of rhymes.  You can see that this man was clearly foolish though. He should have offered two cows, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment