Monday, April 11, 2011

Did You Know?

Did you know...

1) That iTunesU is loaded with an overwhelming amount of free and incredibly interesting podcasts?

2) That I don't like cupcakes, but that I love muffins?

3) That George Washington wasn't that nice of a guy even though he was a very good and respectable man?

4) That when I'm sitting next to someone/people sometimes I get anxiety and tense up and get paranoid that I'm breathing too loud?

5) That when George Washington left the office of President of the United States of America, Thomas Paine wished Washington's "imminent death"?

6) That I don't like to devote an entire blog to something that not's somewhat related to me?

7) That George Washington was an awesome guy who deserves the praise he gets, but was a realist who did not trust most people, and who was afraid of failure...or maybe that's WHY he accomplished what he did, and thus deserves the respect?

8) That I learned these facts about  George Washington from lectures found under "American Presidents" in iTunesU, and the other facts from life?

Well now you do.

You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment