Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Value of Quality

I had the chance to ride home from a softball game (we won, by the way) with a really good friend of mine.  I haven't really had a chance to just sit and chat with her one on one any time in the recent past, and it was nice to just talk about whatever.  Needless to say, the question of how each other's dating life is going came up.  I'm not going to pretend that the subject doesn't come up with anyone else I talk to as well, but the difference with talking to her about it was that I felt completely comfortable being open about my thoughts and problems while talking with her. Nothing about my love life, or lack thereof, got solved through talking about it, but just to know that I have a quality friend in her, was awesome to me.  It's something that I value a lot! Fortunately, I have a handful more of this type of people in my life, and I definitely count myself blessed because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment