Saturday, October 30, 2010

As She's Walking Away

There's just something amazing about experiencing something for the first time and absolutely loving every minute of it. What's almost just as good is being able to experience it again and again and being excited each time.

So let's be honest, I haven't felt that in a while with any relationship that I've been in. I've had the opportunity of dating some awesome girls who I've been extremely blessed to get to know and have had some really fun times with; some of them I've even cared about a lot, but to have that feeling of pure excitement where I just can't wait to be around them again, and for it to be something that is exciting and something that I love each and every time...well it just hasn't happened in a while.

I'll tell you what has given me that feeling of pure excitement and enjoyment each time I experience it, as of late. The excitement has come as she's walking away. Yup, that's right, I love it every time "As She's Walking Away" plays on the radio. Zac Brown Band has done it again; they've given me the amazing feeling of being in love with a song all over again. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment