Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's All In the Perspective

Things that I was reminded of today...

1) If you think life sucks...it does.
2) If you think life is awesome...it is!
3) If you look for a specific answer, often times you miss out on the right answer.
4) If you don't look closely enough, you may not see what you're supposed to see.
5) If you think you're the only one who is experiencing a certain hardship, you're most likely wrong
6) If you think everyone is paying attention to you, it's most likely just you.

Make of it what you will, but what these all add up to for me is that I'm incredibly blessed in my life, and I have the opportunity to help bless the lives of others.  When life is tough and feeling too overwhelming, and it often can feel this way, try a new perspective. It might help you focus in on what you need to see without missing the big picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, bro. This is exactly what I needed to get out of yesterday. Thanks again for all you do for me.

    ReplyDelete